It's easy to find the right skills to practice for your state's standards! All of MeritKid's dynamic math and language arts skills are aligned to your standards, including:
- The Common Core State Standards
- All 50 states and D.C.
MeritKid assesses your students' performance on each standard instantly, so you will have all the information you need to prepare them for standardized testing. Simply select your standards to view skills and start practicing.
MeritKid members receive exclusive access to MeritKid's state standards reports. These comprehensive reports cover everything you need to know about your students' readiness for their standardized tests, including:
- A breakdown of the MeritKid skills that comprise each standard, and how your students are progressing on each.
- A standards score that predicts how your class would perform on each of your state's standards.
- A trouble spots report which identifies standards your students need to review.
- Summaries of the standards your students have practiced, and those they haven't started yet.
- Suggestions for skills your students should practice in order to raise their standards scores.
- One-click access to detailed data for each skill, showing time practiced, problems answered, and more.
In addition to generating these reports for your class as a whole, you can view this information for each individual student to help identify his or her personal trouble spots.
Parents also have access to state standards reporting, so that working toward standards goals can be both an in-school and at-home endeavor.
If you already have an MeritKid account, sign in to view your state standards report.